Fabric | Şule Nihan Yeşilova – Fatmanur Gökşin – Kübra Tekin
- SCHOOL is a process that covers the whole life.
- The SCHOOL establishes a network between the places that produce design knowledge. This network is called ‘’FABRIC’’.
- FABRIC is the medium of experience; there is no hierarchy between the partners of the medium.
- FABRIC is independent of the constraints of duration and time; place and location.
- FABRIC demolishes and rebuilds the perception of learning space.
- FABRIC allows diversifying the learners’ paths with personal motivation/innovation.
- The mission of FABRIC is to raise design intellectuals and design professionals.
For the final jury presentation please click here.